Wednesday, December 31, 2008

First Christmas

Hayden's first Christmas was a success. I resisted the urge to buy him everything I saw throughout the month of December. He really only wants what mommy and daddy have anyways. He really enjoyed a few of his gifts and is starting to play with them more and more. He loved unwrapping the boxes and thinks paper is one of the greatest things ever. I have posted some pics of him unwrapping his gifts and spending time with the family. One of my favorites is him kissing his 2 year old cousin. They were all sitting in the floor and he just reached over and grabbed his face and planted a big kiss on him. It was great. Hope everyone had a good Christmas.
Opening his first present
Kissing cousin Braden
Kissing cousin Braden
Playing with his tractor
Loving my Pawpaw
Happy Boy!!
In the middle of everything!!!
Playing with his new toys
Playing with his new toys









1 comment:

Tabitha and Kelly said...

he is getting to be SO big!! such a cutie!