Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hayden is crawling!!!













Hayden is 8 months old now!!!! Our little man has made a lot of progress over the past month. He is regularly saying ma ma and da da. Here lately he is waving and occasionally will pair that with a ba-ba. It is really cute. Plus - last week he started crawling!!! It was a bittersweet moment. I am so excited to see him progressing and getting mobile, but then again, that means he is growing up too quickly and I now have more work cut out for me chasing him around!!! : ) He now has 2 teeth on the bottom and the top. His side top teeth have come in first so he has a vampire appearance if you see him smile really big. It is really cute. He is in full-blown momma mode. I am all he wants these days. It is great, sometimes overwhelming, but great!!

I have posted a few pics. We are going to take him to get his Christmas picture made this weekend or sometime next week. I will post the pics once we get them. I am sure there will be several new posts to come soon since we will be so busy with the upcoming holidays!!

2 comments:

Curtis Family said...

Yay Hayden!! That first picture is my favorite! He is growing up so fast!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

CRAWLING?!? Wow!!! He's getting so big!! I hope we see you guys soon!! Take care of that growing boy. So sweet!